Blog Archive

Jun 30, 2011

Who wants to be a photographer now?!

I got a funny story to tell .. When I was taking a walk a couple days ago, and I took all those photos of the cows. Well, they were behind some kind of wire fence so they couldn't do anything. We started walking along the fence and through some small gate, at this time we noticed that there were cows loose on the right side of us. But we kept walking.. Me and my stupid brain decided to get closer to the cow (and we are talking about 2-3 meters away from it) so i could get the perfect shot. Well I'll tell you, this was a bad bad bad idea! Because as soon as I took my first photo of the cow, It literally attacked me! I heard the cow make a loud noise, and I could see though the camera that the cow was running towards me. What can you do when 400kg (or more?) is running against you? Well, I didn't do much except for screaming and turning around. But it seems like the cow was trying to protect her small calf whom I didn't notice until i was terrified.. And here is the photo that i had time to make.

Canon 5D Mark II + Canon 24-70mm f/2,8

No comments:

Post a Comment